The 5th Gospel Pilgrimage and Retreat
with Bishop Rene Mayugba D.D. (Bishop of Laoag) February 13 to 22, 2018 (10 days)
A JOURNEY IN MAKING THE GOSPEL COME TO LIFE IN THE HOLY LAND
• Renew your baptismal vows at the original branch of the Jordan River where Jesus was baptised
• Renew your marriage vows in Cana
• Travel to the top of Mount Precipice, which offers amazing views of the Jezre’el Valley and allows panoramic view of Nazareth
• Sail on the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the waters
• See the birthplace of St. John the Baptist (not all groups go here)
• See the oldest city in the world (Jericho)
• Bathe in the medicinal waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth
• Have the chance to carry the Cross at the Via Dolorosa
• See where Jesus was born (Bethlehem), grew up (Nazareth), had his ministry (Capernaum), was crucified, died and was buried (Jerusalem)
• See where Jesus taught the Lord’s Prayer, The Site of His Transfiguration, The Last Supper Room and where He ascended to heaven
• Walk the Palm Sunday Road
• Experience teachings of your Spiritual Chaplain and significant places, including at the Southern or “Teaching Steps” where Jesus actually taught
• Walk the steps Jesus took going to the temple and pray at the Wailing wall
• Visit the first synagogue – recently excavated – where Jesus walked and preached, in Magdala, the hometown of St. Mary Magdalene.
• Visit the sheer grandeur of Israel Museum – houses the Dead Sea scrolls and artefacts discovered at Masada
• Visit Masada overlooking the Dead Sea and see the ruins of King Herod’s Palace
• Step into the life Jesus knew in Nazareth village
• Round-trip Economy airfare from Manila
• First-Class Hotel accommodation in Jerusalem and Tiberias
• Meals as specified (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
• Porterage at hotel (for 1 suitcase)
• English-speaking guide
• Meet and assist upon arrival/departure
• All tours/transfers in a modern a/c bus with wi-fi
• Entrance fees to sites as specified in itinerary
• Tours as specified
DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Airline Taxes (subject to change till paid and ticketed)
• Tips to guides/drivers/porters
• Assist Card Travel Insurance
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of US$500 ($800 if Business Class), deductible from the package price, and the visa-related fees, when applicable, are required upon reservation. This is to cover administrative expenses and is non-refundable and non-transferable. A photocopy of the passport bio-page (with six (6) months validity from date of departure) must be submitted.
- The following cancellation penalties shall apply should the participant decide to withdraw his/her participation after reservation:
- 50% of the package price, if cancellation is made four (4) weeks prior to departure;
- 75%, if cancellation is made three (3) weeks before departure;
- 100%, if cancellation is made two (2) weeks before departure.
- The cancellation request should be received in writing.
- Larry’s Classic Tours, Inc. (LCTI) reserves the right to rebook or cancel the tour immediately prior to departure. In such case, liability shall be limited only to the extent of refunding any payments already made by the passenger minus actual expenses already incurred, such as, but not limited to, visa and entry permit fees and cancellation charges of airlines, hotels and other tour providers. This will serve as full settlement of all obligations to the passenger.
- LCTI shall not be liable for injuries or damages beyond its control and without fault or negligence on its part.
- LCTI has contracted the services of other tour operators. This means that LCTI only acts as agent, and therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedules, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure” situations.
All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by the contractor.
When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.
Schedules, timings and prices are subject to change, as conditions so warrant.