Northern Lights Exploration
- Experience the best of Iceland’s winter!
- explore rugged mountains, snow capped volcanoes, bubbling geysers and black lava beaches.
- Includes the highlights of Iceland and aims to maximize the chances of seeing the elusive Northern Lights. Head to the countryside: from the regions of Snæfellsnes Peninsula in the west to the Vatnajökull glacier in the southeast. Profit to search for the Aurora Borealis away from the big city lights.
- Transit tour to Helsinki, Finland
- Visit Reykjavik, Iceland’s exciting capital
- Get a chance to climb the Grábrók volcano crater and get warmed at Deildartunguhver, Europe’s most powerful hot spring
- Visit the charming fishing village of Grundarfjörður, a place with an impressive coastline and mountains, lakes and waterfalls behind the village
- See one of the most photographed mountain in Iceland, Mt. Kirkjufell Visit an Icelandic wool outlet store
- Travel the Golden Circle route and see steam rising from the Geysir geothermal fields
- Get to taste freshly baked hot spring bread served with Icelandic butter, geothermally boiled eggs and herring.
- Hot spring Tasting with geothermally cooked bread and eggs
- See Gullfoss, a double waterfall that tumbles 34 meters into the Hvítá river
- See the Skógafoss waterfall which is 60 meters high and one of the most impressive waterfalls in the country
- Visit to Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse
- Visit the Eyjafjallajökulll Volcano Information Center and learn about living next to a glacier and an active volcano.
- Visit one of Iceland’s finest folk museums. This museum contains an outstanding collection of farm and domestic artifacts from Iceland’s past and several turf-built houses.
- Travel to Jökulsárlón, a glacial lagoon filled with floating icebergs. Walk on the black sandy beach where large icebergs get stranded.
- See the high but narrow Seljalandsfoss waterfall which plunges from the mountain
- Visit the tiny turf church at Hof and spend time at Europe’s largest national park, which has
- Iceland’s highest mountains, an alpine environment, and Europe’s largest glacier
- Swim at the world famous Blue Lagoon (towel provided)
- Northern Lights Academy program during 6 evenings with a combination of lectures, presentations, film, guided Northern Lights searches and midnight refreshments
|Based on half-twin sharing (Minimum of 20 ppl)
If 15 ppl
|Single Supplement (add’ fee is you wish to stay alone in the room)||USD 550|
|Business Class Supplement (CX and Finnair)||TBA|
|Airline Taxes (economy fare subject to change)||USD 465|
|Airline Taxes supplement Business Class (subject to change)||TBA|
|Northern lights hunt with guide (4 hours) for Day 1 or 2 (min of 10 ppl)||USD 90|
|Visa service charge
|Tips to drivers, guides etc||USD 190|
|Assist Card travel insurance – 65 years and below
– Above 65 years old
- Round trip Economy airfare from Manila (Finnair) Note: Air fares subject to change till ticketed and paid
- Fully escorted bus tour with English speaking guide.
- 6-nights accommodation in comfort tourist-class hotels including breakfast (3x in Reykjavík, 3x outside Reykjavík
- 4x 3 course/buffet dinner including coffee/tea outside Reykavík
- Hot spring Tasting with geothermally cooked bread and eggs
- Entrance to Icelandic horse stables & geothermal greenhouse
- Entrance to Eyjafjallajökull Visitor Center
- Entrance fee to Skógar folk museum and turf houses
- Entrance with towel at Blue Lagoon
- Northern Lights Academy program during 3 evenings with a combination of lectures, presentations, film, guided Northern Lights searches and midnight refreshments
- Use of winter & Northern Lights explorer equipment: simple non-slip snow & ice grippers spikes for shoes and a flash light that is helpful when walking in the dark and operating your photo camera at night
- Transfer Reykjavík- Keflavík Airport
- Services of a Tour Director
Deposit Deadline on: November 10, 2017
First Come, First Served based on Paid Reservations
- Visa Application Form with Signature
- Passport Valid for 6 Months from date of departure
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with leave of Absence & Salary (If employed)
- Bank Certificates and at least six (6) months bank statement
- If Self Employed:
- Business Registration :
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Return (Both Peso and/or USD)
- Photocopy of International Credit Cards
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days minimum of Php2.5M coverage
- Marriage Contract/ Affidavit of Consent
- If not traveling with Spouse -Affidavit of Support and Consent (signed and notarized by sponsor if financially incapable) -If married, copy of Authenticated Marriage Contract
- Birth Certificate
- Personal Appearance of the Passenger
Terms and Conditions:
- A Deposit of USD800.00 (deductible from the package price) and Visa Fees are required upon reservation. This is non-refundable and non-transferable to cover administrative charges. A photocopy of passport (with six months validity from date of departure) must be submitted.
- The following cancellation policy shall apply should the participant decide to withdraw his/her participation after registration: 50% of the package if cancellation is made five (5) weeks prior to departure; 80% if cancellation is made four (4) weeks before departure; 100% if cancellation is made three (3) weeks before departure. The cancellation should be received in writing.
- Larry’s Classic Tours, Inc. (LCTI) reserves the right to rebook or cancel the tour immediately prior to departure. In such case, liability shall be limited only to the extent of refunding any payments al- ready made by the passenger less actual expenses already incurred such as, but not limited to, visa and entry permit fees and cancellation charges of air- lines, hotels and other tour providers. This will serve as full settlement of all obligations to the passenger.
- LCTI shall not be liable for injuries or damages beyond its control and without fault or negligence on its part.
- LCTI has contracted the services of other tour operators local and abroad. This means that LCT only acts as agent and therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedules, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure” situations. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by the contractor. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions. Schedules, timings and prices are subject to change, as conditions so warrant.
PRICING: Quoted tour prices include planning, handling and operational charges and are based on the current rate of exchange and tariffs. In the event of a marked change in foreign exchange rates, fuel costs or tariff rates, tour costs are subject to revision. Such increases will be added to the client final billing. LCTI reserves the right to vary itineraries and prices, and to substitute facilities and hotels of equal or better quality if necessary.