Larry’s Classic Tours, Inc. and the Bali-based Nexplorer Representatives and Travel Services proudly offer Photo TREK BALI, a first-of-a-kind photography-centric adventure on the Balinese landscapes and culture.
Designed for photographers who want to have an immersive experience in creating their visual art pieces and for those travellers who love to creatively photograph their experiences, this Balinese Photo Trek promises to be a notch above the standard tours in the market now.
PHOTO TREK BALI was developed by photographers who have a deep familiarity in what photographers need and would like to see, when they travel to create their images. Whether you are a hobbyist or professional; amateur or advanced in skills, this adventure is for you!
Laid out as a complete photographic experience of what Bali has to offer – from sea to summit and from dusk to dawn, Photo Trek Bali gives the photographers numerous opportunities to shoot Bali’s iconic and not-so-common sights and experience the local art, culture, and way of life.
Because photographers are very particular on certain conditions for shooting, the trek has been made flexible and customizable by grouping the destinations thematically. The itineraries are also set with adequate consideration for the photographer’s need for specific access points or times of day in shooting to capture the amazing images they envision.
Three options are available to give the photographers the flexibility to visit more locations. Each option comes with essential opportunities for shooting nature, landscapes, seascapes, landmarks, cultural sites, street and markets, and human activities. Careful thought was given in order to maximize shooting during best times of the day, including sunrise and sunset shoots.
- Package 1 (US$ 979) : 4 days/3 nights (3 shooting days)
- Package 2 (US$ 1,189): 5 days/4 nights (4 shooting days)
- Package 3 (US$ 1,400): 6 days /5 nights (5 shooting days)
The above packages can have flexible tour sizes.
- A minimum of two persons is adequate to form a trek group. An English speaking Balinese tour guide will be on hand to join the guests.
- Budget/ Economy Air Travel via PAL or Cebu Pacific, with standard baggage allowance allowed by airline, subject to surcharges if quoted rates on chosen dates exceed budgeted airfare
- Comfortable twin-sharing accommodation at a 4-star hotel located within city center, that is also highly rated by online booking sites
- Meals – Breakfast (in hotel or packed for sunrise shoots); Lunch or Dinner, as specified in itinerary; Special dinner on last day
- Local Transportation, as close as possible to shooting location (minimal hiking)
- English-speaking Locally Accredited Tour Guide/ with photography background
- Entrance Fees to all venues
- Travel Assistance Coverage – Universal Assistance
- Other essentials – Water & cold towels during trips; some gear for photography (stool, ladder, umbrella)
The following can be provided, based on advanced request. Relevant corresponding fees will be paid by guest.
- Passport Renewal Assistance
- Visa application for non-ASEAN participants
During the trek:
- Local SIM cards for mobile/cellular
- Special transport – Helicopter ride, Boat ride (To be requested ahead of trek)
- Porter assistance, upon request – pay directly
- Drone and Night shooting – transport, permit to enter locations, snack & water
- Assistance for travel companions like local transport, directions, emergency contacts
- Special request for gear needed for photography
- Special meal arrangements (e.g. vegetarian, halal,
- Room arrangement for extended stay beyond chosen package
Readmore: The Joy of Travel and Photography