Journey Through Six Countries
- Dinner in typical Heurigen, or wine tavern, in Grinzing
- City tour of Imperial Vienna, including Hofburg Palace, Belvedere Palace, Prater Amusement Park, the UN Buildings, St. Stephen’s Cathedral and other reminders of the city’s imperial history.
- Full afternoon shopping time in Vienna and Parndorf Fashion Outlet
- Concert of Strauss’ and Mozart’s music
- Walking city tour of Bratislava, through the 13th century Michalska Gate and the Primate Palace, St. Martin’s Cathedral
- Explore Bled Island on your own. Visit old church and aim to reach the top of the church – 99 steps up. Stroll along the lake, shop or sit in a cafe and try the Bled cream cake
- Visit Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia: Old Town, Ljubljana Cathedral, Grad Castle
- Take an underground train ride to the heart of the Postojna Cave system, where experienced guides will accompany you through the fairy-tale like underground world.
- City tour of Zagreb: Croatian National Theater and the Museum of Arts and Crafts, Upper Town
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Old and well-preserved island city of Trogir
- Explore the old city tour of Dubrovnik
BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
- Walking tour of Mostar City
- Panoramic city tour of Sarajevo: National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Arts Academy, Tunnel of Hope, Princip Bridge, Emperor’s Mosque, Franciscan Monastery of St. Anthony, Svrzo Museum, Gazi Husrev Bey Mosque
- Medieval town of Pocitelj
- Historic city of Kotor
- Lovcen Mountain (Black Mountain)
- Cetinje, the former capital of Montenegro
- Budva, one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic Sea
- Round trip airfare from Manila
- First Class Hotel Accommodation
- Meal as specified
- Porterage at Hotel (1 suitcase)
- English-speaking Guide
- Meet and assist upon arrival/departure
- All tours and transfers in a modern a/c bus
- Tours as specified
- Services of a tour manager
- Economy fare airline taxes (subject to change till paid and ticketed)
- Visa Charges (subject to change)
- Visa service fee
- Tips to guides/drivers/porters
- Assist Card Travel Insurance
- Below 65 years old (15 days)
- 65 years and above (15 days)
- Visa Application Form with signature
- Passport valid for 6 months from date of departure
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- If employed:
- Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary
- If self-employed:
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Return (Both Peso and/or USD)
- Bank certificate of deposits and bank statements at least six (6) months back
- Photocopy of International Credit Cards
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days with minimum of Php 2.5M coverage
- If married, copy of authenticated Marriage Contract
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent, if not traveling with Spouse, Affidavit of Support and Consent (signed and notarized by sponsor if financially incapable)
- Birth Certificate
- Personal Appearance of the Passenger
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of US$500 ($800 if Business Class), deductible from the package price, and the visa-related fees, when applicable, are required upon reservation. This is to cover administrative expenses and is non-refundable and non-transferable. A photocopy of the passport bio-page (with six (6) months validity from date of departure) must be submitted.
- The following cancellation penalties shall apply should the participant decide to withdraw his/her participation after reservation:
- 50% of the package price, if cancellation is made four (4) weeks prior to departure;
- 75%, if cancellation is made three (3) weeks before departure;
- 100%, if cancellation is made two (2) weeks before departure.
- The cancellation request should be received in writing.
- Larry’s Classic Tours, Inc. (LCTI) reserves the right to rebook or cancel the tour immediately prior to departure. In such case, liability shall be limited only to the extent of refunding any payments already made by the passenger minus actual expenses already incurred, such as, but not limited to, visa and entry permit fees and cancellation charges of airlines, hotels and other tour providers. This will serve as full settlement of all obligations to the passenger.
- LCTI shall not be liable for injuries or damages beyond its control and without fault or negligence on its part.
- LCTI has contracted the services of other tour operators. This means that LCTI only acts as agent, and therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedules, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure” situations.
All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by the contractor. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions. Schedules, timings and prices are subject to change, as conditions so warrant.
PRICING: Quoted tour prices include planning, handling and operational charges and are based on the current rate of exchange and tariffs. In the event of a marked change in foreign exchange rates, fuel costs or tariff rates, tour costs are subject to revision. Such increases will be added to the client’s final billing. LCT reserves the right to vary itineraries and prices, and to substitute facilities and hotels of equal or better quality, if necessary.