- VISIT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPRING GARDEN IN THE WHOLE WORLD
- The best chance to see the blooming at the Keukenhof is the last 2 weeks of April
- The Keukenhof Gardens provide visitors with a feast for the senses as 7 million flower bulbs bloom over 32 hectares, the park is awash with the sight and scent of blossoming flowers. See the flower shows, experience this year’s theme pavilion and delight in the statues dotted around the park. Take the kids on a treasure hunt or explore the playground, petting zoo or hedge maze.
- See major sights of the city on an orientation sightseeing past the Mint Tower, floating Flower Market and Royal Palace in Dam Square.
- Excursion to Zaanse Schans, Volendam, Marken and Lisse
- Visit the picturesque Dutch village park at Zaanse Schans, step foot into a picturesque UNESCO-listed village that is full of wonder at nearly every turn
- Visit Marken and Volendam: The old wooden houses here are built on stilts and locals still wear their colorful traditional dresses.
- Visit Keukenhof in Lisse. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SPRING GARDEN IN THE WHOLE WORLD
- View major sights of the city such as the Grand Place, the Mannekin Pis, Royal Palace and Atomium
- Visit Mini Europe, the only park where you can have a whistle-stop tour of Europe in a few short hours. A truly unique journey! Enjoy a stroll taking in the typical atmosphere of the most beautiful towns of the old Continent.
- See the most visited attractions in Brussels and the most beautiful miniature park in Europe where you can visit all the countries of the European Union
- See Belgium’s most perfectly preserved medieval town, and its jaw-dropping, beautiful architecture attracts more than two million visitors every year.
- Visit the UNESCO listed Basilica of the Holy Blood, which houses a venerated relic of Christ: his very blood, collected by Joseph of Arimathea.
- Visit the Market Square and famous belfry of the Market Hall. See the Gothic town hall in Burg Square and the frescoes on the walls of the Holy Blood Chapel.
- Experience a most relaxing 30 minute Canal cruise in the Old town
- Go up the Eiffel Tower with its new glass floors. Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Take the Funicular in Montmartre, Visit Sacre Coeur Basilica and see the most beautiful
view of Paris from the top.
- Visit the Old town and roam in its twisting alleys lined with half-timbered medieval houses straight out of the Brothers Grimm coexisting with elegant French-style mansions and townhouses.
- Visit the Strasbourg Gothic Cathedral, the second most visited French cathedral after Notre Dame de Paris;
- See Le Petit France, and its picture-book historic quarter, with its half-timbered medieval houses and its quays overlooking branches of the river IL
- Excursion to Shilthorn
- Take longest aerial cableway in the Alpsto reach Schilthorn. Visit Bond World
- Follow in James Bond’s footsteps by visiting the interactive adventure exhibition “Bond World 007” or on the new “007 Walk of Fame”.
- Dine in the world’s first revolving mountaintop restaurant. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the UNESCO World Heritage landscape with the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and more than 200 other mountain peaks from here.
The town is famous for its delightful location and the sites of natural beauty that surround it. It’s not
unusual for a town to be on a river, lake or an ocean. But for it to sit between two lakes may well be
unique. Interlaken – between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz – can boast such a privileged position.
Straddling the glittering Lakes Thun and Brienz and dazzled by the pearly whites of Eiger, Mönch
and Jungfrau, the scenery here is mind-blowing.
See Bahnhofstrasse, an attractive and well-sought after area for reputable international retail chains, the Limmatquai promenade which leads you to the Old Town, Rathaus (city hall), Zurich lake and the old guildhalls.
- Economy Fare Airline Taxes (subject to change till paid and ticketed)
- Business Class Airline Taxes (subject to change till paid and ticketed)
- Optional Visit to Euro Disney
- Visa Charges (subject to change)
- Visa service fee
- Tips to guides/drivers and other service personnel
- Universal Assist Travel Insurance
- (below 65 yrs old) 13 days
- 65 years old and above
- Round trip Economy airfare from Manila
- First Class Hotel accommodation
- Hotel Taxes
- Meals as specified
- English speaking Guide
- Meet & assist upon arrival/departure
- All tours & transfers in a modern A/C bus
- Entrance fees to sites as specified in itinerary
- Tours as specified
- Services of a tour director
- Porterage, one (1) luggage eat
- Visa Application Form with Signature
- Passport Valid for 6 Months from date of departure
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with leave of Absence & Salary (If employed)
- If Self Employed:
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Return (Both Peso and/or USD)
- Photocopy of International Credit Cards
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days minimum of Php 2.5M coverage
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- if not traveling with Spouse
- Affidavit of Support and Consent (signed and notarized by sponsor if financially incapable)
- If married, copy of Authenticated Marriage Contract
- Birth Certificate
- Personal Appearance of the Passenger
Terms and Conditions
- A Deposit of USD500.00 (deductible from the package cost) and Visa Fees are required upon reservation. This is non-refundable and non-transferable to cover administrative charges. A photocopy of passport (with six months validity from date of departure) must be submitted.
- The following cancellation policy shall apply should the participant decide to withdraw his/her participation after registration: 50% of the package if cancellation is made five (5) weeks prior to departure; 80% if cancellation is made four (4) weeks before departure; 100% if cancellation is made three (3) weeks before departure. The cancellation should be received in writing.
- Larry’s Classic Tours, Inc. (LCTI) reserves the right to rebook or cancel the tour immediately prior to departure. In such case, liability shall be limited only to the extent of refunding any payments already made by the passenger less actual expenses incurred such as, but not limited to, visa and entry permit fees and cancellation charges of airlines, hotels and other tour providers. This will serve as full settlement of all obligations to the passenger.
- LCTI shall not be liable for injuries or damages beyond its control and without fault or negligence on its part.
- LCTI has contracted the services of other tour operators local and abroad. This means that LCTI only acts as agent and therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedules, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure” situations. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by the contractor. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions. Schedules, timings and prices are subject to change, as conditions so warrant.