April 15 – April 30, 2018 (16 days)
- Experience the Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg (includes visiting the original film locations). See your favourite things from the movie as you snap a selfie at Mirabelle Gardens, sing I am 16 going on 17 at the Hellbrunn Gardens Gazebo, see the famous Nonnberg convent where the nuns sang “How do you solve a problem like Maria”, Leopoldskron, St. Gilgen/Wolfgansee and the Pegasus Fountain where Maria danced with the children and finally the picturesque town of Mondsee and the wedding church of the Captain and Maria.
- Vienna: Austria’s capital is famous for its cultural events, imperial sights, coffee houses, cosy wine taverns, and the very special Viennese charm. View the Hofburg and Belvedere palaces
- Visit the city Hohenschwangau where you can view the Neuschwanstein Castle, recognizable as the inspiration for Disney’s Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Amid the mystical mountains of Tirol, lies a fairy tale world of shimmering crystal. Visit the Swarovski crystal world in Wattens.
- Journey to Col du Pillon mountain resort in Switzerland with eternal snow. Take the cable car from Col du Pillon to Glacier 3000 experiencing various snow activities such as the Peak walk and View point / Glacier Walk / Ice Express (chairlift)
- Venice: St. Mark’s Square, view St. Mark’s Basilica, the Doge’s Palace, Bell Tower and Bridge of Sighs. After the tour, take the chance to ride a Gondola and shop
- Florence: Visit the Duomo Santa Maria dei Fiori (UNESCO listed) . View of Giotto’s Bell Tower, Florence Baptistery
- Milan: View of La Scala Opera House, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and visit the world famous Duomo.
- Verona: The city made famous by Romeo and Juliet. View of Piazza delle Erbe, Piazza dei Signori, Piazza Bra and the Arena. Visit the house of Juliet.
- Shopping Outlet: Visit one of the popular shopping outlets in Mendrisio.
- Visit the quaint old town of Dijon, the home of the world famous mustard and Kir Royal
- Go up the Eiffel Tower with its new glass floors. Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Round trip Economy airfare from Manila
- First Class Hotel accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Porterage at hotel (1 suitcase)
- English speaking Guide
- Meet & assist upon arrival/departure
- All tours & transfers in a modern A/C bus
- Entrance fees to sites as specified in itinerary
- Tours as specified
- Services of a tour manager
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Airline Taxes (subject to change till paid and ticketed)
- Airport, City and Hotel Taxes
- Visa Charges (subject to change)
- Visa Service fee
- Tips to guides/drivers/porters
- Travel Insurance – 16 days
- (below 65 yrs old)
- Above 65 years old
- Visa Application Form with Signature
- Passport Valid for 6 Months from date of departure
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with leave of Absence & Salary (If employed)
- If Self Employed:
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Return (Both Peso and/or USD)
- Photocopy of International Credit Cards
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days minimum of Php 2.5M coverage
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- if not traveling with Spouse
- Affidavit of Support and Consent (signed and notarized by sponsor if financially incapable)
- If married, copy of Authenticated Marriage Contract
- Birth Certificate
- Personal Appearance of the Passenger
Terms and Conditions
- A Deposit of USD500.00 (deductible from the package cost) and Visa Fees are required upon reservation. This is non-refundable and non-transferable to cover administrative charges. A photocopy of passport (with six months validity from date of departure) must be submitted.
- The following cancellation policy shall apply should the participant decide to withdraw his/her participation after registration: 50% of the package if cancellation is made five (5) weeks prior to departure; 80% if cancellation is made four (4) weeks before departure; 100% if cancellation is made three (3) weeks before departure. The cancellation should be received in writing.
- Larry’s Classic Tours, Inc. (LCTI) reserves the right to rebook or cancel the tour immediately prior to departure. In such case, liability shall be limited only to the extent of refunding any payments already made by the passenger less actual expenses incurred such as, but not limited to, visa and entry permit fees and cancellation charges of airlines, hotels and other tour providers. This will serve as full settlement of all obligations to the passenger.
- LCTI shall not be liable for injuries or damages beyond its control and without fault or negligence on its part.
- LCTI has contracted the services of other tour operators local and abroad. This means that LCTI only acts as agent and therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedules, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure” situations. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by the contractor. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions. Schedules, timings and prices are subject to change, as conditions so warrant.