Marian Pilgrimage – from Lisbon to Paris
with Father Ian Gabinete
Parish Priest, Holy Infant Jesus Pariest (Merville)
as Spiritual Chaplain
Visit the birthplace of San Antonio de Lisboa (better known as St. Anthony of Padua)
See the UNESCO World Heritage monument.
See the Chapel of Apparition and the Basilica in Fatima the site of Francesco, Jacinta and Lucias’s graves, the Hamlet of Aljustrel, where the children lived, and Valinhos, the site of Our Lady’s appearance after the children’s return from prison.
Attend the Candlelight procession where several decades of the Rosary is said in different languages.
Walk through the narrow streets of Santarem and visit the Church of Saint Stephen also known as
Church of Eucharistic Miracle or Igreja do Santissimo Milage containing the oldest recorded
Visit the Salamanca Cathedral old center of Salamanca, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and many
of the main attractions contained in this historic old quarter. See one of the most beautiful Plaza
Mayors in Spain, the center of activity in the city.
Alba de Tormes
Visit the museum of the Carmelite Convent of the Annunciation we will be able to see the incorrupt heart and left arm of the Saint.
Visit the crypt in Santa Teresa Convent, built on the site of the house where she was born and La
Encarnacion Convent, where St. Theresa became a nun and home to the most comprehensive
museum dedicated to her life.
Visit Spain’s Almudena Cathedral, it is the seat of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Madrid. It was consecrated by Pope John Paul II in 1993. View many of Spain’s capital city’s attraction such as its own Plaza Mayor, the Royal Place, as well as buildings in contemporary Madrid along Gran Via, Paseo de la Castellana. Barrio Salamanca, Plaza de Castilla and Parque del Oeste. See the Church of St. Isidore (patron saint of Madrid) with his incorrupt body
Visit the first apparition site of the Blessed Mother to St. James. See the Two bombs in a side altar, a symbol not of violence, but of miraculous intervention. During the opening days of the Spanish Civil War in 1936, the two bombs were dropped on the church by airplanes. Miraculously, neither exploded. They remain today as a reminder of how the power of love is stronger than any armament.
Visit to Gaudi’s Sigrid Famila, Gaudí’s unfinished masterpiece is the city’s most iconic treasure.
Barcelona’s architectural treasures span 2000-plus years. Towering temple columns, ancient city
walls and subterranean stone corridors provide a window into Roman-era Barcino.
Visit the Monastery with the miraculous image of Our Lady, popularly called La Mordent (The Black Virgin). According to legend La Mordent was carved by St. Luke and brought to Montserrat by St. Peter in 50 AD, then hidden from the moors in the Santa Cova (holy cave) just down the mountain from the monastery.
Visit the Grotto where Our Lady of Lourdes who appeared to St. Bernadette. Attend the Blessing of the Sick and Candlelight procession. Bathe at the miraculous waters.
Visit the place where the Sacred Heart appeared to St. Margarth Alacoque.
Visit the Basilica of St. Therese, view relics, clothing and personal objects of St. Therese when you visit her family home, Les Buissonets. See house in which Thérèse Martin lived as a child until the age of 15: dining room, Thérèse’s bedroom (including a cabinet displaying her own toys) and garden. The parents of St. Therese was just canonised last October 2015 (Saints Louis and Zélie Martin). See the Carmelite convent with the remains of St. Thérèse in the Chapel of the Reliquary. Some of her remains have been inserted into the figure which represents her on her death bed. Almost all of the relics are enclosed in a casket underneath the reliquary. You also can see statue of the Virgin Mary which is the same one that cured Thérèse by ‘her beautiful smile’ on 13th May 1883 at her home in Les Buissonnets.
See the famous Champs Elysées Avenue, Arch of Triumph, Louvre Museum, and the Pantheon, St Germain des Pres, Invalides, Place de La Concorde, Madeleine and the Opera during your sightseeing tour. Visit the Chapel of Miraculous Medal. View the incorrupt body of St. Catherine Laabourè, the incorrupt heart of St. Vincent de Paul and the blue chair where Our Lady sat when she spoke to St. Catherine.
- Airline Taxes (subject to change till paid and ticketed)
- City and Hotel Taxes (subject to change)
- Visa Charges (subject to change)
- Visa service fee
- Tips to guides/drivers/porters
- Assist Card Travel Insurance
- (below 65 yrs old) 16 days
- Above 65 years old
- Round trip Economy airfare from Manila
- First Class Hotel accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Porterage at hotel (1 suitcase)
- English speaking Guide
- Meet & assist upon arrival/departure
- All tours & transfers in a modern A/C bus
- Entrance fees to sites as specified in itinerary
- Tours as specified
- Services of a tour manager
- Visa Application Form with Signature
- Passport Valid for 6 Months from date of departure
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with leave of Absence & Salary (If employed)
- If Self Employed :
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Return (Both Peso and/or USD)
- Photocopy of International Credit Cards
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days minimum of Php 2.5M coverage
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- if not traveling with Spouse
- Affidavit of Support and Consent (signed and notarized by sponsor if financially incapable)
- If married, copy of Authenticated Marriage Contract
- Birth Certificate
- Personal Appearance of the Passenger
Terms and Conditions
1. A Deposit of USD500.00 (deductible from the package cost) and Visa Fees are required upon reservation. This is non-refundable and non-transferable to cover administrative charges. A photocopy of passport (with six months validity from date of departure) must be submitted.
2. The following cancellation policy shall apply should the participant decide to withdraw his/ her participation after registration: 50% of the package if cancellation is made five (5) weeks prior to departure; 80% if cancellation is made four (4) weeks before departure; 100% if cancellation is made three (3) weeks before departure. The cancellation should be received in writing.
3. Larry’s Classic Tours (LCT) reserves the right to rebook or cancel the tour immediately prior to departure. In such case, liability shall be limited only to the extent of refunding any payments al- ready made by the passenger less actual expenses already incurred such as, but not limited to, visa and entry permit fees and cancellation charges of air- lines, hotels and other tour providers. This will serve as full settlement of all obligations to the passenger.
4. LCT shall not be liable for injuries or damages beyond its control and without fault or negligence on its part.
5. LCT has contracted the services of other tour operators local and abroad. This means that LCT only acts as agent and therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedules, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure” situations. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by the contractor. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions. Schedules, timings and prices are subject to change, as conditions so warrant.