Experience your first Midnight sun with a restful cruise on a traditional long and open riverboat along River Kemijoki, which is surrounded by beautiful summer scenery.
Midnight Sun is a natural phenomenon that takes place on and above the Arctic Circle in the summer months. On the Arctic Circle, where Rovaniemi lies, the sun officially stays above the horizon for a full 24 hours on summer.
Visit Santa Village at the Arctic Circle
Sit by the fireplace in Santa’s Main Post Office and send friends and relatives letters which the cheerful Postal Elves will post for you. All post will be stamped by hand using the special postmark of the Santa Claus Post office. You will be given a Certificate for crossing the Arctic Circle. North Cape
Top of the World, Edge of the Earth – these are just a few descriptions on North Cape which you can find in most postcards at the North Cape Hall.
Offering breathtaking views more than 1000 feet above the Barents Sea and Arctic Ocean, North Cape, Norway is continental Europe’s northernmost tip at 71° north latitude.
Explore the wild scenery at the North Cape – at the very end of the world. Visit the North Cape Hall where you can see an impressive 180-degree panoramic film about Finnmark and the North Cape.
Like all visitors to the North Cape, you can climb onto the globe monument platform to have your photos taken – just to prove that you been to the amazing Nordkapp. The globe monument was erected in 1978 and has become the symbol for the North Cape.
All who visit the cliff are given the opportunity to become a member of The Royal Club of Nordkapp. The membership comes with a diploma, a pin and the right to obtain other items. The club was established on June 7th 1984. Membership can only be granted by personal appearance at Nordkapp. Inari
Visit the Sami Museum, learn about Sami culture and life and the importance of their reindeer herds. Helsinki
Visit Finland’s capital, Helsinki, a modern, pocket-sized European city known for design and high technology. See its major sites such as the Sibelius Park and Monument and the world famous Temppeliaukio Church (Church of the Rock). Tallin
See Tallinn`s Old Town, one of a few places in Europe where the fairy tale of medieval walls, turrets, spires and winding narrow cobblestone streets has remained mostly intact. UNESCO added the Old Town into the World Heritage List in 1997, acknowledging its unique value and noting the importance of preserving it. Riga
See the beautiful town square Bremen Musicians Monument, a present of town Bremen to Riga, is erected. St. Peters Church was constructed in 1209, and for quite a long time it was the highest wooden construction in Europe. Sauliai
See the Hill of the Crosses. The Hill of Crosses is a historical architectural monument, it is a unique composition of folk art. The Hill of crosses attracts people with it’s peace, spirituality, authenticity and sacred nature. The hill of crosses was visited by Pope John Paul II. Vilnius
See the major sights of Vilnius the capital of Lithuania. Visit Vilnius Old Town, included into UNESCO heritage register.
See Gates of Dawn is one of the most visited shrines in Vilnius. The painting is believed to have power to cure and create miracles This is the only surviving gate of the first original five gates in the city wall that was built between 1503 and 1522.
- Economy Airline Taxes (subject to change till paid and ticketed)
- Business (subject to change till paid and ticketed)
- Visa Charges (subject to change)
- Visa service fee
- Tips to guides/drivers/porters
- Assist Card Travel Insurance
- (below 60 yrs old) 12 days
- Above 65 years old
- Round trip International and Domestic (Helsinki – Rovaniemi roundtrip and and Ivalo-Helsinki) airfare from Manila (CX and Finnair)
- Tallinn Shuttle Fast Ferry (Helsinki to Tallin)
- First Class Hotel accommodation
- Meals as specified
- Porterage at hotel (1 suitcase)
- English speaking Guide
- Meet & assist upon arrival/departure
- All tours & transfers in a modern A/C bus
- Entrance fees to sites as specified in itinerary
- Tours as specified
- Services of a tour manager
- Visa Application Form with Signature
- Passport Valid for 6 Months from date of departure
- 4 Copies of recent passport size pictures
- Certificate of Employment with leave of Absence & Salary (If employed)
- If Self Employed :
- Business Registration
- Income Tax Return of Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- Original and photocopy of Income Tax Return (Both Peso and/or USD)
- Photocopy of International Credit Cards
- Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days minimum of Php 2.5M coverage
- Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent
- if not traveling with Spouse
- Affidavit of Support and Consent (signed and notarized by sponsor if financially
- If married, copy of Authenticated Marriage Contract
- Birth Certificate
- Personal Appearance of the Passenger
Terms and Conditions
- A Deposit of USD500.00 (deductible from the package cost) and Visa Fees are required upon
reservation. This is non-refundable and non-transferable to cover administrative charges. A
photocopy of passport (with six months validity from date of departure) must be submitted.
- The following cancellation policy shall apply should the participant decide to withdraw his/her
participation after registration: 50% of the package if cancellation is made five (5) weeks prior to
departure; 80% if cancellation is made four (4) weeks before departure; 100% if cancellation is made three (3) weeks before departure. The cancellation should be received in writing.
- Larry’s Classic Tours (LCT) reserves the right to rebook or cancel the tour immediately prior to
departure. In such case, liability shall be limited only to the extent of refunding any payments already made by the passenger less actual expenses already incurred such as, but not limited to, visa and entry permit fees and cancellation charges of air- lines, hotels and other tour providers. This will serve as full settlement of all obligations to the passenger.
- LCT shall not be liable for injuries or damages beyond its control and without fault or negligence on its part.
- LCT has contracted the services of other tour operators local and abroad. This means that LCT only acts as agent and therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedules, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure” situations. All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by the contractor. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions. Schedules, timings and prices are subject to change, as conditions so warrant.