7- Night Seine Cruise & 2 Nights in Paris
Begin your journey in magical Paris, the “City of Light”, where you will embark upon your luxurious river cruise ship. Visit the village of Giverny, where Monet lived and worked for 43 years,and Honfleur, a charming French harbor town immortalizes by generations of artists. Stroll through Rouen, the historic capital of Normandy, then take an unforgettable excursion to the famous Normandy beaches of WWII. Visit Les Andelys, home of the chateau Gaillard. Conclude your journey with a paranomic tour of Paris’ top sights and a visit to the Musee d’ Orsay.
- Luxurious cruise accommodations in an outside stateroom – most with French balconies
- Fine dining including complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks at lunch and dinner
- Entertainment on demand featuring free in-room direct internet access, free Hollywood movies and more
- Life-enriching tours and daily excursions with personal headset included
- Special highlights include lectures, theme dinners, cooking demonstration, onboard music and/or dance performances and live piano music every afternoon and evening
- Complimentary bicycles and guided bike tours