RE-LIVE THE BIBLE ( IN EGYPT, ISRAEL & JORDAN)
with Rev. Father Theodore de Leon
(Chaplain of Carmelite Monastery in Laoag, Ilocos Norte)
- Visit the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, Memphis and Sakkara
- Nile River cruise
- See the most comprehensive collection of Pharaonic art in the world at the Egyptian Museum
- Marvel at the grand view of the city from the Cairo Citadel, a mountain fortress built in 1179.
- Discover Islamic Art at the Mosque of Muhammad Ali Pasha
- Climb to the top of Mt. Sinai
- Visit the oldest city in the world, Jericho.
- Renew your baptismal vows at the original branch of the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized.
- Travel to the top of Mount Precipice, which offers amazing views of the Jezre’el Valley and allows a panoramic view of Nazareth.
- Renew your marriage vows in Cana.
- Sail on the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the waters.
- See the birthplace of John the Baptist.
- Bathe in the medicinal water of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth.
- Have the chance to carry the cross at the Via Dolorosa.
- See where Jesus was born (Bethlehem), grew up (Nazareth), had his Ministry (Capernaum), was crucified, died and was buried (Jerusalem)
- See where Jesus taught the Lord’s Prayer, The site of transfiguration, The Last supper room and where he ascended to heaven
- Walk the Palm Sunday Road.
- Walk the steps that Jesus took going to the temple and pray at the Wailing Wall.
- Visit the Southern Steps where Jesus actually walked and preached.
- See the ancient cities of Petra and Madaba
- Visit Mount Nebo and see the view that Moses saw, when he looked towards the Promised Land, more than 3,000 years ago.
- Round-trip Economy airfare from Manila
- First-Class Hotel accommodation in Egypt, Israel and Jordan
- Meals as specified (B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
- Porterage at hotel (for 1 suitcase)
- English-speaking guide
- Meet and assist upon arrival/departure
- All tours/transfers in a modern a/c bus with wi-fi
- Entrance fees to sites as specified in itinerary
- Tours as specified
- Services of a tour manager
DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Airline Taxes (subject to change till paid and ticketed)
• Tips to guides/drivers/porters
• Assist Card Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- A deposit of US$500 (deductible from the package price) and the visa-related fees, when applicable, are required upon reservation. This is to cover administrative expenses and is non-refundable and non-transferable. A photocopy of the passport bio-page (with six (6) months validity from date of departure) must be submitted.
- The following cancellation penalties shall apply should the participant decide to withdraw his/her participation after reservation:
- 50% of the package price, if cancellation is made six (6) weeks prior to departure;
- 75%, if cancellation is made five (5) weeks before departure;
- 100%, if cancellation is made four (4) weeks before departure.
- The cancellation request should be received in writing.
- Larry’s Classic Tours, Inc. (LCTI) reserves the right to rebook or cancel the tour immediately prior to departure. In such case, liability shall be limited only to the extent of refunding any payments already made by the passenger less actual expenses already incurred, such as but not limited to, visa and entry permit fees and cancellation charges of airlines, hotels and other tour providers. This will serve a full settlement of all obligations to the passenger.
- LCTI shall not be liable for injuries or damages beyond its control and without fault or negligence on its part.
- LCTI has contracted the services of other tour operators, local and abroad. This means that LCTI only acts as agent, and therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedules, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure” situations.
All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by the contractor. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions. Schedules, timings and prices are subject to change, as conditions so warrant.