The Travel Experience of a Lifetime!
On 5th January 2018, Columbus will set sail from London Tilbury on a spectacular ’round the world’ voyage. It will be a truly historic occassion, as it will be 20 years to the date since the popular cruise ship operated by her maiden world cruise. On this 121 nights grand voyage you can truly relax, enjoy leisurely days at the sea, carefree evening and so many incredible highlights as you circumnavigate the globe.
With her spacious lounge areas, comfortable accommodation and wide range of facilities, Columbus is the ideal ship for such an adventure. For most of this voyage, you will be able to enjoy the warm tropical weather and therefore make full use of the expansive deck areas, swimming pools and whirlpools. The friendly, attentive crew will ensure you receive a high level of personal service throughout.
Discover paradise islands, breathtaking scenery and natural wonders contrasting with vibrant cities and fascinating lifestyles as Columbus takes you to a cornucopia of exciting destinations. From the Caribbean and Central America, Columbus will transit the Panama Canal sailing via islands of the South Seas to New Zealand and Australia, before embarking on an exploration of the magical Far East and India. Discover ultra-modern Dubai and Muscat plus the ancient sites of Egypt and Jordan before the Suez Canal leads Columbus to the Mediterranean homeward bound, cruising through Greece and Malta, arriving into London (Tilbury) on 6 May, 2018
The Ultimate Voyage of a lifetime visiting 42 Amazing Ports
- Panama Canal – The body of water that separates North America and South America, as well as the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. The 100 year old man-made canal is an engineering wonder.
- French Polynesia – Visit three Robinson Crusoe-like islands with dramatic waterfalls and timeless valleys as you luxuriate in a South Sea islands paradise.
- Auckland – An archaeological wonder whose culture, blended of Polynesian and modern city, has created a lifestyle ranked amongst the best in the world.
- Australia – Sydney’s iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the Great Barrier Reef and famous Kakadu National Park await.
- India – If you’re not tempted by an excursion to Delhi or Agra and the Taj Mahal, take in some of Cochin’s fascinating cultural legacy before visiting the densely populated, intoxicating city of Mumbai.
- Dubai – Venice of the Gulf; Dubai is energetic, fascinating place in constant flux where diversity expresses itself in the culinary landscape, fashion, music and performance.
- Jordan – Visit the lost city of Petra – estimated to date back to 6,000 B.C. – and Wadi Rum, where T.E. Lawrence found his destiny as “Lawrence of Arabia”
* Highlights may be subjected to per-registering specific shore excursions and are subject to operation and weather conditions.
GARDEN MAIDEN TOUR ROUND THE WORLD (05 JAN TO 06 MAY 2018)
|LONDON TILBURY TO AUCKLAND (05 JAN TO 17 FEB 2018)||C840||43|
|LONDON TILBURY TO SYDNEY (05 JAN TO 24 FEB 2018)||C842||50|
|LONDON TILBURY TO HONGKONG (05 JAN TO 21 MAR 2018)||C844||75|
|LONDON TILBURY TO SINGAPORE (05 JAN TO 31 MAR 2018)||C846||85|
|LONDON TILBURY TO DUBAI (05 JAN TO 14 APR 2018)||C848||99|
|AUCKLAND TO LONDON TILBURY (17 FEB TO 06 MAY 2018)||C841||78|
|SYDNEY TO LONDON TILBURY (24 FEB TO 06 MAY 2018)||C843||71|
|HONGKONG TO LONDON TILBURY (21 MAR TO 06 MAY 2018)||C845||46|
|SINGAPORE TO LONDON TILBURY (31 MAR TO 06 MAY 2018)||C847||36|
|DUBAI TO LONDON (14 APR TO 06 MAY 2018)||C849||22|
|SYDNEY TO HONGKONG (24 FEB TO 31 MAR 2018)||C850||25|
|SYDNEY TO SINGAPORE (24 FEB TO 31 MAR 2018)||C851||35|
|SYDNEY TO DUBAI (24 FEB TO 14 APR 2018)||C852||49|
|HONGKONG TO DUBAI (21 MAR TO 14 APR 2018)||C853||24|
|SINGAPORE TO DUBAI (31 MAR TO 14 APR 2018)||C854||14|