A Special Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
June 21 – 30, 2018 (10 days)
with Rev. Fr. Gwen Barde
- Renew your baptismal vows at the original branch of the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized
- Travel to the top of Mt Precipice, which offers amazing views of the Jezre’el Valley and allows a panoramic view of Nazareth
- Renew your marriage vows in Cana
- Sail on the Sea of Galilee where Jesus calmed the waters
- See the Birthplace of St. John the Baptist
- See the oldest city in the world (Jericho)
- Bathe in the medicinal waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth
- Have the chance to carry the Cross at the Via Dolorosa
- See where Jesus was born (Bethlehem), grew up (Nazareth), had his Ministry (Capernaum), was Crucified, Died and was Buried (Jerusalem)
- See where Jesus taught the Lord’s Prayer, The Site of his Transfiguration, The Last Supper Room and where He Ascended To Heaven
- Walk The Palm Sunday Road
- Walk the steps that Jesus took going to the temple and pray at the Wailing Wall
- Visit the Southern Steps where Jesus actually walked and preached.
- Walk along the illuminated trails and enjoy the Festival of Lights In Jerusalem.
- Walk among breathtaking works of art and see mesmerizing artistic shows and presentations
- Visit the sheer grandeur of Israel Museum to see the Shrine of the Book (where the Dead Sea scrolls are exhibited and the scale model of Jerusalem at the time of Christ
- Step into the life Jesus knew in Nazareth village
- Visit the Western Wall or Rabbinical Tunnel where it is believed the Ark of the Covenant is kept
- Round-trip Economy airfare from Manila
- First-Class Hotel accommodation in Jerusalem and Tiberias
- Meals as specified (B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner)
- Porterage at hotel (for 1 suitcase)
- English-speaking guide
- Meet and assist upon arrival / departure
- All tours and transfers in a modern A/C bus
- Entrance fees to sites a specified in itinerary
- Tours as specified
- Services of a tour manager
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airfare Taxes and Fuel Surcharges (subject to change till paid)
- Tips to Guides, Drivers, and Other Service personnel
- Universal Assist Card Travel Insurance
- Below 65 years old
- 65 years old and above
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of US$500 ($800 if Business Class), deductible from the package price, and the visa-related fees, when applicable, are required upon reservation. This is to cover administrative expenses and is non-refundable and non-transferable. A photocopy of the passport bio-page (with six (6) months validity from date of departure) must be submitted.
- The following cancellation penalties shall apply should the participant decide to withdraw his/her participation after reservation:
- 50% of the package price, if cancellation is made four (4) weeks prior to departure;
- 75%, if cancellation is made three (3) weeks before departure;
- 100%, if cancellation is made two (2) weeks before departure.
- The cancellation request should be received in writing.
- Larry’s Classic Tours, Inc. (LCTI) reserves the right to rebook or cancel the tour immediately prior to departure. In such case, liability shall be limited only to the extent of refunding any payments already made by the passenger minus actual expenses already incurred, such as, but not limited to, visa and entry permit fees and cancellation charges of airlines, hotels and other tour providers. This will serve as full settlement of all obligations to the passenger.
- LCTI shall not be liable for injuries or damages beyond its control and without fault or negligence on its part.
- LCTI has contracted the services of other tour operators. This means that LCTI only acts as agent, and therefore, accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with losses or accidental expenses due to delays of schedules, overbooking, defaults or “force majeure” situations.
All tours and arrangements are subject to the general conditions specified by the contractor. When making a tour booking, the passenger acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions. Schedules, timings and prices are subject to change, as conditions so warrant.
PRICING: Quoted tour prices include planning, handling and operational charges and are based on the current rate of exchange and tariffs. In the event of a marked change in foreign exchange rates, fuel costs or tariff rates, tour costs are subject to revision. Such increases will be added to the client’s final billing. LCT reserves the right to vary itineraries and prices, and to substitute facilities and hotels of equal or better quality, if necessary.